NEW RELEASE - 2017 RIESLING
Gilberts Wines and Cafe, 25/10/2017 03:16 PM
We pride ourselves on producing high quality wines and our Riesling year after year never fails to disappoint!
Over the years we have taken out numerous awards for our Riesling. A small selection of these being:
- Trophy - Wine of the Show, Gold medal and Best Dry white at the WA Wine show in 2000;
- Trophy - Back to Back with Gold medal and Best Riesling at the 2001 WA Wine show;
- Gold Medal 2004 WA Wine Show;
- Trophy - Best current vintage Riesling in Australia at the Canberra International Wine Show 2010;
- Trophy - Best Riesling at the 2012 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards;
- Trophy - Best Riesling at the 2014 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.
With such a rich history, we are super excited to be releasing our 2017 Riesling. We have selected once again high quality fruit from our cool climate vineyard to produce a wine that has fresh floral aromas, crisp lime and lemon flavours with a nice lingering dry finish.
This wine is already a family favourite at our dinner table.
We hope you enjoy.
$24 bottle $288 carton.
For further details, please contact on ? | firstname.lastname@example.org .